Thursday, October 1, 2015

Archie #3: Enters Veronica Lodge

This new series is my first experience with Archie, and as I told you before, I'm loving it. Now, after meeting our 'heroes' and knowing a little about Archie and Betty's relationship, on this 3rd issue we finally got to see Veronica interacting with Archie, Betty and the others.


Veronica is completely egocentric and self-absorbed, turning Archie into her personal puppy-butler. That makes Jughead really worried about his best friend, and he asks Betty to do something. Betty, of course, doesn't want to get involved, but after trying to help Veronica with an incident and getting snubbed, only to watch Archie being treated like a puppet again, now things get personal.

I loved this issue and the end makes me really excited to see what the future reserves for Veronica, Betty, Archie and Jughead. Good luck Veronica, because now Betty wants revenge!

Archie #3 by Archie Comics.
4.5 stars