Thursday, October 29, 2015

Stopping some anime reviews

We're 4 weeks into the Fall season, and now I've already decided on what to watch and post.


Although I like doing weekly reviews for everything I watch, I'm started to get behind schedule, with 3 reviews to write, and I'm not even writing about Subete Ga F Ni Naru or Gochuumon Wa Usagi Desu Ka?? (that I started watching this week). So I decided to drop One-Punch Man and Sakurako-san weekly reviews for now.

Maybe next week I'll change my mind and start posting about them again, but at least for now, I'll only talk a little about all of them in a single post each week. I'll still be writing about Utawarerumono: Itsuwari no Kamen, though. That'll give me more time to post about comics, tv shows, movies and books.

Gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?? Ep 1

Jiffier gifs. share your gifs with the world on the fastest gif hosting platform. Yes to playback controls, No to size limits!