Monday, June 22, 2015

Weekly Updates #1

Hello everyone, let's get started with an almost weekly updates on what I'm reading and watching. And now that I started using Trakt.tv, it's way easier to remember. Of course, as a new user, there are a lot of old history mixed up, but it's only temporary.



This last week I didn't read much, but at least I watched some TV shows. Monday and Tuesday I watched Dark Shadows from episode 215 to 217. And Tuesday night was time for Penny Dreadful, my favorite TV show airing now, and to start the last season of Warehouse 13, which I watched with my parents.

Wednesday and Friday I watched Star vs The Forces of Evil (YOU ALL SHOULD WATCH THIS CARTOON), The Mentalist (S07E07) and Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries (S01E07).


During the weekend, I finally started The Whispers and Sense8. Both got me really interested, and I hope they get even better :D I finished the first season of Castle, and with my girlfriend started the 9th season of How I Met Your Mother and watched Bates Motel (S03E05).
Aaaannnnddd that's all. I hope today I get some time to watch Penny Dreadful BECAUSE I CAN'T WAIT TO WATCH IT! If you want, follow me on Trakt and leave a comment with your username because I'll follow back =D.

And in addition to the great TV shows, I had 3 great beers, one made by my brother-in-law, and a French-Fries-and-Bacon pizza. The beers: Jerimoon Pumpkin Ale and an Oatmeal Stout.


A photo posted by Thiago Margarida (@corgiwho) on