Monday, June 1, 2015

May favorites

May is gone, and it's time to share what I liked the most about it. There are some links for reviews and posts about specific books/movies/shows.


Book

It was a busy month, so I only had time for one book: Hard Magic. It's a 5-star book, so go read the review and get the book :D

TV shows

Penny Dreadful is back, and I'm really loving the second season. One of my favorite TV shows nowadays, so of course the second season premiere will be in my favorites list. Another great show was The Flash, that finished its first season, and Daredevil, that I just managed to finish a couple weeks ago.


Cartoons

I'm watching Regular Show on Netflix when I wake up, and sometimes before sleeping. And last week I started watching Legend of Korra again. Earlier this year I stopped watching, don't know why, but I'm back at it now.


Real Life

It was my sister's wedding, and I played trumpet at the ceremony.