Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekly Updates #2

Hello everyone. It's time for another Weekly Update, where I talk about what I'm reading, watching, and sometimes eating and drinking. So let's get started.


Books


This Friday I finished reading Secondhand Spirits by Juliet Blackwell, a nice cozy mystery with a witch as the main character. And Saturday I started reading A Spy in the House (The Agency #1) by Y S Lee. Loved the first one, and the second is very interesting so far.



Cartoon / Anime


I watched the week's episodes of Star vs The Forces of Evil, plus the first episode of Steven Universe and Nourin (the blu-ray edition).



TV Shows


Still watching Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries along with the weekly Penny Dreadful episode, and watched one more episode of The Whispers, Sense8 and How I Met Your Mother.

Movies


Watched Out of the Past, a noir detective film. I liked it, but not the ending =/ Sorry Anyway, I recommend it :)

Comics


Didn't read anything, although I really did wanted. But I bought some great DRM-free comics at Story Bundle. If you like comics, CHECK IT OUT!! It's like Humble Bundle: you chose how much you want to pay, and get a bundle of comics :D


Personal Life


This Wednesday my  sister was here, so we went to Zuffa have some nice food and beer with her and my parents.


And about you? How was your week?