Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Anime First Impressions: Spring 2015 Part 2

On the past week, I posted the first impressions about Hibike! Euphonium, Kekkai Sensen and Punch Line. Now, it's time to talk about another 3 anime that I'm watching. They aren't something extraordinary, but good enough to have good times.


Shokugeki no Souma


When I was browsing the new anime chart for this season, I got just a little interested in this one but didn't think about watching it. However, after watching the first episode I got really interested, and now, after watching 3 episodes so far, I can say that I'll be watching it. It's about cooking, with some ecchi scenes, but seems that they aren't relying on boobs, as the third episode had only one 'sexy' scene.

Mikagura Gakuen Kumikyoku


A funny anime about a school where the student clubs fight for points using magic. A mix of some clichés but worth the watch anyway, considering that after 2 episodes I still want more of it.

Yamada-kun to 7-nin no Majo

I still have mixed feelings about this one. Only watched the first episode, and it seems promising, but I can't talk much without checking at least the 2nd episode.

On a side note, I'm still really anxious about Digimon Adventure Tri.