Friday, April 24, 2015

Friday Finds #1

Today I'll talk (ok, write) about some books that I discovered during last week, and that I added to my (possible) TBR list. That's because I always add too many books to my 'want to read' shelf on Goodreads, so it's more like an I-Desire-To-Read-Someday list. Let's get to the books:

Hard Magic

Storm Front by Jim Butcher is on my TBR, but I discovered this one and bought it today for my Kindle. I expect to start reading it this weekend and to post my first impressions this next Monday :D
Hard Magic (Grimnoir Chronicles, #1)

The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage: The (Mostly) True Story of the First Computer

A graphic novel about the history of computers. For a comic book fan that works as a software developer, it's a must-read!
The Thrilling Adventures of Lovelace and Babbage

Butterman (Time) Travel, Inc.

Just a time-travel YA/NA that I found interesting. Didn't read any reviews yet, but I do want to read some time-travel book anytime soon, so I put this one on my list.
Butterman (Time) Travel, Inc. (Time) Travel, Inc. (Butterman Travel series #1)

People of the Wolf (North America's Forgotten Past #1)

A prehistoric fiction! That's new to me as I'd never read anything with that theme.
People of the Wolf (North America's Forgotten Past, #1)

A Court of Thorns and Roses

A new that that's set to be released on May 5th. I love fairy tale retellings and this one seems to be promising.
A Court of Thorns and Roses (A Court of Thorns and Roses, #1)

The Novice (Summoner #1)

One word: Battlemages!
The Novice (Summoner, #1)

It's a Wonderful Death

To be released in October, the premise attracted my attention, mainly because it's different from what I'm seeing in blogs and stores right now.
It's a Wonderful Death
So, that's some of the books that I discovered this week. Of course, there's more, but these 7 books are the ones I found to be the most interesting. And you, which exciting books did you discover this week?