Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Movies watched on March

On March, I watched 3 movies, less than I wanted, but still good. Started the month with a GREAT 40's noir movie, The Big Sleep, and then ended it with 2 new sci-fi films: Gravity and Interstellar.


The Big Sleep

For a long time, I wanted to watch some noir detective films. For those who don't know (all of you, I guess), I love police/detective stories, and the noir setting fascinates me. So I decided to go with this great movie that has Humphrey Bogart and Lauren Bacall in the leading roles. And they're incredible together. So amazing that now I want to watch more films with them.
The Big Sleep (1946)

Gravity

The second that I watched was Gravity. After a long time on my watchlist, my girlfriend wanted to watch, so it was finally time to see it. It's good, but I don't have much to say about it. Maybe only that you should watch it if you didn't yet.
Gravity (2013)

Interstellar

The last one was Interstellar. I was eager to watch it, and again, my girlfriend wanted to watch, so we decided go with it! It's a long film, but you don't feel the time passing. Matthew McConaughey is an excellent actor and did an amazing job on this movie and, of course, Anne Hathaway is a wonderful addition. And I must say that the young Murph, portrayed by Mackenzie Foy completely stole my heart.
Interstellar (2014)