Saturday, February 27, 2016

Top Anime - Week 8 2016

After we got through the mid-season, I decided to check which anime are considered to be the top ones (Winter 2016 only). Along with the list, I'll leave my comments about (almost) each one.


1 - Boku dake ga Inai Machi


I didn't watch this one yet. Didn't start at the beginning of the season, and decided to wait for the Blu-ray version.

2 - Durarara!!x2 Ketsu


I'm interested on this one, but I still need to watch the first. It's on my watchlist, but not a priority right now.

3 - Gate: Jieitai Kanochi nite, Kaku Tatakaeri 2nd Season


Seriously? I was interested on this one, but I've seen some bad reviews about it being too propaganda and having a bad story filled with tropes, and the characters being 2 dimensional and cliches. But I guess I know why it's a Top 3... (Although I can't say much because Trinity Seven is on my watchlist)



4 - Akagami no Shirayuki-hime 2nd Season


Last week I started watching the first season with my girlfriend and seems to be pretty cool!

5 - Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (TV) 2nd Season


Didn't finished the first season yet. It's on hold.

6 - Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu


Same as Boku dake ga Inai Machi. :D

7 - Kono Subarashii Sekai ni Shukufuku wo!


THIS IS SO GOOD!! So far I'm loving it.


8 - Ajin


Didn't bothered with this one, is it really good?

9 - Dimension W


I put this one on hold when episode 7 came out and I wasn't in the mood for it. I don't know, at first I thought I would love it, but episode 6 was really weak =/

10 - Hai to Gensou no Grimgar


For me, this is the best anime of this season. It's not ranked better because some people think it's too slow, but for me it's perfect. The way things happen, what happens, and the characters actions and reactions, they all seem real. I would review this one after the season is finished.