Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Series I Need To Finish (or just continue reading already) [#Top5Wednesday]

As time goes by, we keep starting more and more book series, making it hard to finish them all. With time, I started many series that I didn't finish yet, and these are the Top 5 that I need to finish.



The Liebermann Papers

I LOVE THIS SERIES, but looks like it won't be published in Brazil anymore. Only the first 3 books are published, and 'there is no expected release date' for the 4th book. =/ I'll end up just buying it in English, but I wanted to get it in Portuguese so my mother can read too. Next book: Darkness Rising (UK) / Vienna Secrets (US) - Book #4 (BookDepository / Amazon)

Skulduggery Pleasant

Another amazing book series that I'm waiting for the next release in Portuguese. For this one, in addition to my mom won't being able to read in English, the character's names were changed, so it'll be difficult at the beginning to adapt to the 'new' names. But at least this series is not totally stopped right now. Next Book: Death Bringer - Book #6 (BookDepository / Amazon)

Dragonriders of Pern

I started the second book, but stopped for a while. It's sooooo good, but it's not the moment for me to read it. Next Book: Dragonquest - Book 2 (BookDepository / Amazon)

Hitchhiker's Guide to The Galaxy

I started it last year and I've read 2 books so far. Very funny and entertaining. Next Book: Life, the Universe and Everything - Book 3 (BookDepository / Amazon)


Magical Cats Mysteries

I really enjoy cozy mysteries, and this is a wonderful series: a librarian that moves to a small city and adopts two cats. Then, she discovers that one can pass through walls while the other can become invisible. What's not to love about it? :3 Next Book: Final Catcall - Book #5 (BookDepository / Amazon)