Friday, March 20, 2015

Friday Reads 03/20/15

Hello everyone, welcome to my blog! This is my first post, and I'll be commenting what I read this week, and telling you my plans for the weekend and the next week.

Finished this week

Yesterday I (finally) finished the second book of The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy series: The Restaurant at the end of the Universe! It's very funny and almost as good as the first one. There are a lot of good jokes, but the plot didn't hook me as the first book in the series. Anyway, I'd give it four stars!

And today I've finished Seraphina. I started it exactly 2 weeks ago and I LOVED it! It has dragons, music, a lovely main character, some (but not too much) romance, intrigue, and mystery. I really recommend it.


Comics

This week I read the second issue of Princess Leia, and I'm loving it! It'll only be five issues, so only three more editions to finish this story. You should all give it a try, at least if you are a Star Wars fan.


What's Next

I'll resume reading Dragonquest, which I stopped some weeks ago, and maybe I'll read one or two stories from The Pulp Fiction Megapack I have o my kindle. About comics, I wish to be able to finish reading Chew - Omnivore Edition Vol. 2. And I'll try to at least start listening to The Scarifyers! Good weekend and good reading to everyone :D