Friday, March 27, 2015

Friday Reads 03/27/15

Another weekend coming, another Friday Reads to show what I've done this week. I'm very busy this week, working late but still managed to get some time to read.


I've started reading The Adventure Time with Fionna and Cake, a wonderful comics with the gender-bent characters of Adventure Time. At the same time, I started again (after a loooonnggg pause) reading The Pulp Fiction Megapack. Finished one story, Mistress of Snarling Death, and I'm reading now Fiances for the Devil's Daughter. And I finished the first story arc for Gotham Academy, that concluded on issue #6. It was amazing!!

I bought 2 books for my kindle, a cozy mystery (Caugh Dead Handed - A Witch City Mystery Book #1) and a fantasy/paranormal romance (Fields of Elysium). The first is probably what I'll read after I decide to stop the Pulp Megapack again. The second will be put on a waitlist but was interesting and very cheap, so that's why I bought it!



On a side note, watched the first episode of Star vs the Forces of Evil AND OMG IT'S SO GOOD!!!!