Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Finds #3



It's time for a Friday Finds. Here I show you some things that I discovered during the week: books, movies, TV shows, music, and everything else.

Book - The Waking Fire (The Draconis Memoria #1)


A book with dragons, pirates and magic. I'm in! The only problem is that it's long and part of a series.


TV show - The Doctor Blake Mysteries


Because I don't have absolutely anything to watch, so I need a new show. Not really, but this one seems pretty interesting. Check it on Trakt.tv.

Dr Lucien Blake left Ballarat as a young man. But now he finds himself returning, to take over not only his dead father's medical practice, but also his on-call role as the town's police surgeon.

Music - Camille


I really love French music, so here it is!


Corgi of The Week




Check my Weekly Updates VLOG