Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Top 3 Shows I Need to Finish



Yes, sometimes loving a show doesn't make you watch it through the end. Maybe that's one of the reasons, knowing that there'll be no more episodes, you just stop watching. Or sometimes you just stop watching and forget about it as your watchlist steadily grow. So here it is: the top 3 series that I love but didn't finish yet. I'm just considering 'recent' series and, of course, already finished. So no ongoing series here.

Community

I love this series. It's fun, smart, innovative, geeky, and it has Alison Brie in it. But somehow, I stopped watching it on season 5. I think that after I watch Stranger Things, Community will be the next one, and I'll watch until I finish. Or at least, that's what I hope.


Next episode to watch: G.I. Jeff (s05e11)
Episodes remaining: 16


Breaking Bad

Ok, don't attack me, please. I was watching it like crazy with my parents. But then, some weekend, I went to my girlfriend's house and they decided to watch the remaining 4 episodes alone. And then I just forgot about it. I mean, I wanted (and still want) to finish it, but there are so many other TV series to watch.

Next episode to watch: To'hajiilee (s05e13)
Episodes remaining: 4


Chuck

This is a tough one. I was a little behind the schedule, but almost binge watching it to catch up. And when it ended, I 'accidentally' (I'm curious as hell) saw posts talking about the end. And then I was sad, depressed, and didn't want to finish. The ending is something I didn't want, and also I didn't want it to end, so as hard as I want to finish this show, it's just difficult for me. But of course, if they decide to do a movie to amend things, I'll gladly watch the rest of the series and the movie. But for now, let the happy memories live in my heart because this is one of my favorite shows of all time. Chuck and Sarah, as well as the whole family and crew, were really important to me, and I really cared about their (yeah, fictional) relationship.

Next episode to watch: Chuck Versus the Baby (s05e08)
Episodes Remaining: 6
And you, which TV shows do you need to finish?