Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Weekly Updates #3

Hello everyone. Better late than never so let's see what I did past week!

TV Shows


There's a new TV show that I loved: Zoo. It's airing on CBS and it's based on the book with the same name written by James Patterson. I almost wrote a first impressions post, but don't had time to do it. Maybe after I watch the second episode. And I'm still watch Miss Fisher's Murder Mysteries and Hell on Wheels.


Cartoon and Anime


Watched some Steven Universe (season 1) and Adventure Time (season 5) episodes. Still watching Nourin and Shokugeki no Soma, and watched the first Dragon Ball Super episode. IT WAS AWESOME!!! Dragon Ball is back, yeah \o/

Books


Still reading The Agency 1: A Spy in the House and bought The Forbidden Library by Django Wexler. I can't wait to start this one, but I bet it'll take 2 or 3 months for it to arrive. Yeah, that's what happens when you live in the jungle Brazil.


Audiobooks and podcasts


I listened to a couple episodes of Welcome to Night Vale,  a twice-monthly podcast in the style of community updates for the fictional small desert town of Night Vale. Also, I started listening to Bird Box by Josh Malerman narrated by Cassandra Campbell and I'm loving it. I just don't want to stop listening to it.

And you, what are you reading, listening and watching?

BookDepository links: The Agency: A Spy in the House, The Forbidden Library, Bird Box