Thursday, June 16, 2016

Summer 2016 Anime

Spring season is approaching its end, and now it's time to talk about what I plan to watch, or more like 'give it a shot' list, next season. I don't want to watch much anime of the season, because there'll be some leftovers, and I still have a lot of anime from past seasons to watch. After all, I'm preferring to watch already completed, blu-ray version, anime. The full list of the season can be found at MyAnimeList.


Below you can check the anime that I'm sure to watch, and also the ones that I have high expectations. In another post, I'll list other interesting anime that I'll try. Stay tuned.

Sure to Watch


Shokugeki no Souma: Ni no Sara - MAL

I really loved Shokugeki no Soma, and I was avid to watch more of it. If you didn't watch it, DO IT! The first few episodes have a lot of fanservice, but it fades along the series.


Nanatsu no Taizai: Seisen no Shirushi - MAL

Another anime that I loved! I finished it last week, ad I'm totally going to watch the continuation.


High Expectations


Battery - MAL

It's been a log time since I watched a sports anime. Plus, I wanted to watch Diamond no Ace, or ani other baseball anime, but they're too long. This one seems good, and not focused on giving 'fangirl moments' with episodes filled with ships. THANK YOU ZEUS!


Love Live! Sunshine!! - MAL

I was planning on FINALLY watching Love Live. My concern was the sheer amount of episodes. Seems like this one is a brand new series.


Amaama to Inazuma - MAL

I'm always in need of another cute and cozy slice-of-life anime. This one seems to do the job :)