Monday, September 14, 2015

New TV Shows - Fall 2015

The new TV season is here, and as always, there'll be some great new shows premiering. So let's take a look at some that I want to watch!

Scream Queens



OMG, I just love Skyler Samuels, and when I discovered that she'll be back on TV, I immediately added the show to my watchlist. Scream Queens is a comedy-horror anthology series, and the first season focuses on the Kappa sorority, led by Chanel Oberlin (Roberts), that is threatened by dean Cathy Munsch (Curtis). That leads to events that reignites a 20-year old murder mystery, with the reemergence of the Red Devil.



Blindspot



Jaaaaaimie Alexander. I'll always remember her as Jessi in Kyle XY (I loved that show). After watching the trailer, I had to put it on my watchlist too. The plot: A woman (Jaimie Alexander) wakes up naked in Times Square with no memory of who she is. With the help of an FBI agent, she uses the tattoos on her body as clues to figuring out her identity. Ok, so there'll be mystery and action. I'm in!


Supergirl



Just.... Supergirl! What else can I say?



That it for now, folks! Stay tuned for more interesting TV Shows, and for the First Impressions posts. See ya!
View post on imgur.com